New Wiley Open Access journal, Ecology and Evolution, is open for submissions
Editors in Chief: Allen Moore, University of Georgia, USA and Andrew Beckerman, University of Sheffield, UK
Ecology and Evolution is the peer-reviewed journal for rapid dissemination of research in all areas of ecology, evolution and conservation science. The journal gives priority to quality research reports, theoretical or empirical, that develop our understanding of organisms and their diversity, interactions between them, and the natural environment. Authors can submit direct or benefit from a manuscript transfer if their original submission was to specific journals published by Wiley in this field, including Journal of Evolutionary Biology. Active members of ESEB benefit from a 10% discount on the article publication charge for Ecology and Evolution when they submit a paper directly to the journal – find out how to benefit below.
Ecology and Evolution provides:
- High standard, rigorous peer-review
- Quality and reputation: supported by Wiley’s network of prestigious journals and societies
- Rapid publication: acceptance to publication possible in 15 days
- Open access: freely available on Wiley Online Library and PubMed Central
- Authors retain copyright and articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial License
- Fully compliant with open access mandates – meeting the requirements of funding organizations and institutions where these apply
All articles published by Ecology and Evolution are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. To cover the cost of publishing Ecology and Evolution charges a publication fee.
Active members of ESEB benefit from a 10% discount on the article publication charge for Ecology and Evolution when they submit a paper directly to the journal.
The usual price for publishing in the new open access journal is $1,950/£1,295/€1,530 – you pay just $1,755/£1,165/€1,377.
To take advantage of this special offer simply enter: Society Member Account Code: ESEBP when presented with payment options when submitting to the journal.